Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love pizza. Yes, that’s right. This dietitian loves pizza. Nice crispy bread, ooey gooey cheese, and amazing salty toppings. Although a regular pizza can be suitable for breakfast, I decided to give this one a breakfast-twist: add some eggs and you now have a breakfast pizza.
- 1 whole wheat pita bread/1 whole wheat English muffin/1 whole wheat pizza crust (any bread works here!)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange the mozzarella cheese evenly over the bread. Add the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the tomatoes to the pizza evenly over the pizza.
- Crack 2 eggs on the pizza and bake for 10 to 15 minutes (You want the cheese to melt).
- Once the pizza is baked, garnish with parsley.