Let’s get right to it. There’s no story to this one, they’re just delicious, fluffy, whole wheat pancakes.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Add milk, oil, water, and vanilla. Whisk together until just combined, but still be slightly lumpy. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Add the melted butter to the batter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into a skillet set on medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.